THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 20, 2008

it's not over.

i can't help but tell myself that i will never escape my old ways. i feel as though things just, as much as i want it to change, they will never change as fast as i want them too. i do expect them to change, because i know that God lives, but, i feel as though it just isn't happening fast enough. i need faith, and lot's of it. i tend to overlook the love and support that surrounds me, and i completely regret that. i cannot understand why i get so caught up in not my own actions, but the actions of others. if i am going to be a light for Jesus, then my heart, my life, my everything needs to be souly focused on him. im going to stumble; im going to hit the ground hard at times, but i need to remember to get back on my feet and not forget, but to not dwell on my actions.

0 comments: