THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

moment by moment, breath by breath

this summer has taught me many things, but one of them is this, to not worry about tomorrow but instead live by faith and take everything by the breath that God has given you.

as i try to understand how to grasp this, i am completely thrown array in my need of relationship and friendship. i cannot have people come and go in my life, yet when i am surrounded by love at camp, i feel as though i am not always needed, loved, etc. this is so selfish, but i feel as though it is true. i have seen couples seperate themselves, i have seen friendships, which i was once part of, grow without me in them.

this hurts me, but yet i am being flipped around with being thankful for my every breath. i do not understand my brain and how God reveals things to me. there are only 2 weeks left at camp, one for me, and i dont know how to react. Lord, help me let you take over.

as some know, i have been sick for about 2 weeks, so i came home yesterday and i will be home for a few days, but i will be back up to camp for sure for the last week of summer. but, Praise God, because i already feel better!!!!

1 comments:

Elaine Matilda Gloria A. said...

You are so loved. And I am sure glad that you are feeling better. May God in all His goodness, bless you and your last week of summer at camp.