THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 22, 2009

a say whaaaattt?!

I cannot fathom the greatest of our Lord. It seems that latley the only thing that has been keeping me going has been the love of Christ. Physically, I am not sleeping a lot meaning that I am facing a lot of potential "grumpiness", but I haven't been at all! Spiritually I am facing a critical point of breaking through temptation. Also, I am beginning another part of my life. So really, I am running on the goodness of the Lord.

So, I don't want to just write how I am doing. Instead, I want to also propose a question for you all and I hope you will take time to respond. What are you running off of? Are you running off of a worldly item such as jealousy, luck, or temptation or are you running off the greatness of our Lord Saviour?

0 comments: