THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

so jimmy, what did you learn today?

i was relying on this big fundraiser, concert, lollipop sales to be my first big promotional-whatever for my music. i was so caught up in the excitement of playing a show that i often bragged about it, i think. or maybe i just got so wrapped up in my fictional story of my rise to fame. i am nothing but a kid who plays guitar and sings when it comes to music...so that leaves me and 600 million other 16-yr old guys. sweet.

what an experience, realization, slap-in-the-face, kick-in-the-teeth, etc etc.

I NEED TO TRUST GOD, not a fundraiser.

in a sense, i learnt a lot in the past 5 minutes. i need to steady myself, and give my all to God. in time, if it is in His plan, something with my music will happen. but for now, im just a kid. but im not ordinary. i love Jesus, i love love, and i am ready to jumpstart into this next chapter! summer, here i come!

p.s- as it stands, im still hitting up a recording studio! :)


thank you Lord Jesus for showing me what the heck goes on in my little brain. i get so caught up, so wrapped and trapped in the figments of my imagination that sometimes i cant think or see straight. Father, help me tap into you. may my life be surrounded by and consumed by You and only You.
-amen.

0 comments: