THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 22, 2009

is their a "trick" or something in order to not sin?

i understand i was "created in Gods image", but i just can not understand why i still sin and fall short over and over again. its as if there is this layer of evil surrounding me. i know that God is right there, but i don't know how to break through?

and to top it off, i thought i was presentable to the human race, but i guess my misery is being used for someones pleasure. thanks.


i know that i have been given such amazing things, and i do not deserve what Christ has given me. UGHHH, but i want more and more and more. how can i ever be happy if all i want is more? its impossible.

this is me, having one crumb of a day. Jesus, its so much easier said than done, but here i am, feeling nearly like nothing, but what i have i will try to give to you.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I pray for understanding that Christ's love is extravagant.
- Extravagance is unrestrained or fantastic excess.

So, I pray that this desire for more and more would be brought to Christ, and therefore that desire would bring you to receieve more and more and more love.

daniel corbett said...

thank you sister. it just crushes me to see this photo. all self-confidence is shot out the window when i place my eyes on such a hurtful thing.