THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 1, 2009

Lambrick Park Church Prayer Room- time slot: 11:00pm-12:00am

Mmm, Father, I am so blessed to be able to join together in community and pray. To Pray for this city, the broken hearts around the world. To pray for healing and your spirit to dwell within us. I dedicate tonight to you, a personal and devoted prayer time Father. I thank you for your graciousness, your forgiveness and compassion. You are so good to me Lord. I cannot comprehend the amount of love you have placed around and in us; your children. I cannot fathom what you did on the cross. I will never fully understand, but that mystery, that divine wonder is what places a sense of intangible, but sureness in my heart that You are real. Without this trust that all is useless. I need to place my everything in You. In the words of Fraser Campbell, “All our hallelujah’s to you…Nothing can separate us from the love of God.” Amen.

Broken I will run to You, rejoicing I will praise You. You are my God. All glory, all power, all praises be to You, my King.

May distractions be replaced with You my God. You are so good to me and I do not deserve anything even remotely close to you (though there is nothing anyway). May my entirety, my soul being and purpose be to bring you glory. Reach into my heart and make it new. “Open up my eyes to the things unseen. Show me how to love like you have loved me.” Amen.

0 comments: