THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 3, 2009

"in his holy presence, i am healed and unashammed."

as i begin a new step in my journey, my past has risen multiple times. satan is trying so hard to pull me away. sometimes he gains foothold, but most times, Jesus wins. it is all a process of being shaped into who you are designed to be. i "fell" tonight, back into my past. but as soon as i caught a glimpse of this ugly site, i ran to Jesus. i am a LIT now and i need to give my everything to Christ. much like i trusted people in the challenge course workshop this past weekend, i need to trust in God, that if i fall back, he will lower me down into his comforting arms.

i am getting so much better at resisting temptation. but sometimes, it just catches me and tricks me into thinking i need it, and i fall.

Lord, i ask for your forgiveness. i have many of times before, but each time, i feel you more and more. You are alive.

thank you Jesus for your graciousness. i am such a delicate spec of dust in your mighty plan. at times, i feel shattered, but i am not because i have You, my master.

as i fight feeling anger towards myself, God is entering. PRAISE YOU LORD!

amen and goodnight.


-alive and loved in his arms.

0 comments: