THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

just double checkin'!

lately, i have been getting into the questioning stage. do i really believe in God, or am i being blasphemes? do i want my life to be like this? where do i want to go with my career or do i not even have a single clue. do i want to start a new chapter completely and not have anything to do with the last?

and here are the answers after a few weeks of tossing and turning...
do i really believe in God, or am i being blasphemes? I DO believe in God. remember when His mighty hand saved my life, four times?
do i want my life to be like this? I want my life to be Christ-centered and not me-centered.
where do i want to go with my career or do i not even have a single clue? i dont have a clue, but God does. its time to man up and trust in Him.
do i want to start a new chapter completely and not have anything to do with the last? yes and no. i dont want the sin to drag on with me, it needs to be placed at the cross daily. but, how could i live with out Qwanoes, the friendships, brother and sister-hoods created? i cant. i need that support.

its time to grow up, yes. but, i do not need to screw myself over by doing foolish things. i live and learn, yes but i am also resting on the Lords saving grace. two things which i need to continually remember:
i am not perfect, sometimes i am meant to make mistakes and learn from them
i am a child of God and if i do fall, i cannot bottle it away. it needs to be given to Jesus.


i needed to just 'vent' that. it wasn't really a vent, more a reminder ;)

2 comments:

Britnee said...

we live and we learn Daniel.
and God can forgive us that why we have grace.
and he will show us where we need to go and what we need to go, in the mean time, serve him and worship him.

daniel corbett said...

thanks love :)