THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 4, 2009

one tired, drained, spent pup...

well,
i am doing good, it was really nice seeing everyone this weekend and getting some new clothes. but, i am supposed to help out at my church, like help set up and such, but sadly because of my health i am constantly tired and in pain. i dont know whats wrong, but i told them that i cant work right now because it would just be too much. so, i dragged myself to the service tonight and just felt lonely and i was reminded of how much i walked away from the Lord. not in big ways, but ways that add up. not reading the word as much, forgetting to pray, a lack of trust and trying, a lack of pursuit and being lazy, and being worried(about my health). i dont know, i mean, i am good. but im so tired and just done with feeling like junk. also, as the whole world knows, i have acne..and it flippen kills me. i usually am not self- concious, but i really have been lately. i dont know how to go about getting help for it and i know its "how God created me" but its one of those things, if you can relate at all..

but really cool, my dad has been building a house since last may? anyways, its done and they moved in on saturday..so i get to go to my new house soon!! :) im super pumped. aha, but yeah. also, ill be getting into vocal lessons again and i need my voice back! so yeah.... i guess thats how i am, kind of? im so tired i dont even fully know.. dear me.

0 comments: