THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 2, 2009

happy 2009

i may not know much, but i do know that you love me. happy 2009; a new year, full of new beginnings and occuring challenges. i cannot allow myself to fall as much as i did. i am willingly allowing myself to be picked up by God. i am done with being selfish, and telling myself i am ugly and worthless. it's all lies, and im done listenning to them. i was so fortunate to be able to see about 100+ people who impacted my life this past summer. i got to bring the new year in with them, i got to cry and laugh and pray; all in all, i got to spend my last days of 2008 and my first few days of 2009 surrounded by love. i am so sick of being consumed by selfishness and hate. Lord, i thank you, and lift your name on high; even though i am on this "high" of love, i will be challenged and tested throughout this year, and i pray i will be able to seek you and only you.

0 comments: