THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 8, 2009

you are alive and i am now alive with you!

I may have had one of the worst days in a long time yesterday. I woke up past my alarm, and was very rushed. I couldn't have a shower because the water was turned off due to flooding. The buses weren't running either because of roads being flooded. I got to school two hours late, unshowered, tired, and to top it off, most of the people at school were being massive jerks. BUT, through the midst of it all, I found myself saying, "God gave me breath today, so it will be lived for him".

Hmmm, I have never reacted to a bad day with such a love fotr Christ. It really made me hopeful that God is with me all the time and that he does indeed live in my heart :)


Isaiah 6:8 reads,"then I heard a voice of the Lord saying, 'whom shall I send and who will go for us?' And I said, 'here am I! Send me!'".

Godbless!!

0 comments: